Digital Content Coordinator
Under the direction of the Manager, Digital Marketing, the Digital Content Coordinator will assist in development and execution of email campaigns to attract prospects and engage current membership from multiple lines of business to support our client's overall mission.
- Partner with Manger, Digital Marketing to build and deploy email campaigns for multiple lines of business, including direct to consumer, business to business, and membership communications.
- Ensure email channel is consistent and integrated with larger marketing campaigns and within approved style guidelines.
- Optimize email channel performance in areas including deliverability, open rate/click-through rate, and reduced spam complaints.
- Collaborate with digital creative team to design new email templates, create headlines and writing style according to best practices.
- Collaborate with marketing analytics team to develop and segment audience lists for maximum engagement.
- Recommend and execute email-testing strategy on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Monitor and report on email campaign metrics.
- Monitor and protect email account quality score.
- Develop strategies to engage and nurture subscriber lists, including blog subscribers, member newsletters, re-marketing, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, English, journalism, communications, health sciences, or a related field required.
- 2-4 years experience working on digital-based campaigns in a corporate communications position or related field such as website development, journalism, public relations, social media, or marketing/advertising.
- Excellent collaboration, multitasking, organizational, research, and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills required.
- Willingness to learn new platforms and technologies.
- Familiarity with email management systems, segmentation, testing strategies, and email best practices preferred.
- Experience with email service providers (ESPs) a plus (examples: Silver Pop, Exact Target, Mail Chimp, SailThru, Brongo, Eloqua) preferred.
- HTML coding language knowledge and design capabilities a plus.
To apply forward your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.