Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be expected to work with all departments within Chemistry to handle client’s accounts as well as promote the agency.
You work at an agency that is creatively driven.
You understand how to translate strategy into a social visuals and voice.
You understand that you will be the voice of the clients and of the agency.
Communication skills come naturally to you.
You’re a good manager of time, space and people.
You take great pride in your work ethic, your work and the agencies work.
You’re someone whom everyone wants to work with.
If this describes you and you meet the following qualifications please apply.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Create, execute and optimize social media strategy.
- Collaborate to influence the integration of social from planning to execution.
- Develop tactics to support business priorities that keep social media aligned with brand campaigns, and client goals.
- Own and maintain social media plans and editorial calendars for all social media platforms, including writing, curating, and scheduling all posts from social accounts.
- Ensure appropriate tone, follow communication policies, and meet regulatory and legal standards.
- Work with the analytics department to track, measure, and report insights of social content and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will already have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field
- 3+ years experience in social media for business preferably in advertising or related field
- A deep understanding and hands-on proficiency using social media platforms for professional marketing purposes (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.).
- Knowledge of social listening and engagement methods and tools to optimize efforts in audience segmentation, acquisition, retention, research and new product development.
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to do innovative work
Interested candidates should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note - candidates that don’t submit all three items won’t be considered for the position):
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- An example of 1 page that you are currently managing, as well as 1 past page that you have managed (please provide the dates)
- If you’re applying to this position, we assume you live and breathe social. So tell us, Where is social media heading?
Please do not call or contact job poster about commercial interests. Thank you.